Title: Programmer Analyst 1
Duration: 4+ month contract to hire
Location: Glendale, AZ or Anchorage, AK
Interview Process: 2 Step (first round will be with 3 team members, 2nd step will be with hiring manager)
Why is this position open:
Solves programming and analysis tasks in the development and support of moderately complex computer applications to accomplish business objectives. Ability to pick up from a functional code and understand if it works or does not work. Tenacity and resolve. Once they get ahold of something, have the tenacity to get something done, have the comfort level to fix the problem or reach out to your team to work together. Ability to see a job to and through to completion. Need to demonstrate those core values.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Feel comfortable touching new technologies you have not before
- Testing background or conducted automating testing
- Eggplant experience is a plus, not required but heavily desired
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Experience with coding: Java, C#, basic coding skills
- Skilled in systems methodology, application development and analysis.
- Efficient programming languages such as VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, C# and JAVA as well as common programming utilities used in a Microsoft or J2EE environment.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills required.
- Experience with financial environments desired
- Solve moderately complex programming and integration issues involving multiple platforms by translating client and service requirements into automated applications.