Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Denver Area
Duration: 10 months
The Senior Project Manager will provide effective project oversight to affect program success and serve as a mentor to vendor project managers on program issues. Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the project including leading, planning, monitoring, motivating, and communicating with project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality while establishing deadlines in delivering technology and business process. Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures. Must have SAP Successfactors experience.
The Project Manager will represent company in providing the following services to the project:
- Have knowledge and experience of project management principles and practices to fit the needs of the Employee Central project in alignment with the requirements of the IT PMO
- Works cooperatively with IT, Business functions, and multiple 3rd party providers to achieve common objectives.
- Must lead by example and be a proactive agent of change, and have conflict resolution and risk management experience
- Great communication and presentation skills
- A demonstrated passion for customer service
- Preferred previous experience with implementing SuccessFactors Employee Central and/ or other Human Capital applications
- Experience managing cloud software implementations