Fuse Developer Lead
Title: Developer Lead
Location: St. Louis or Remote
Duration: 6 months (long-term extension options)
Seeking an experienced software developer to help move the organization into the second century. We are looking for a passionate Software Developers to create, own, and continuously improve strategic and tactical plans for the Software Development environment. You will help to define the best practices and improved processes that will be used in your daily operations. You will work with internal customers, and interacting with other developers, to deliver products that meet business requirements.
- Design and implement applications using API, SOA, and Microservices architectures.
- Willingness to contribute to the development of the methodology and software development discipline, interest and passion for coaching and growing talent within the team.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Technical Bachelor's degree is defined as four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- 3+ years of experience developing with Java.
- Experience with XML.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with JBOSS fuse, WebLogic, WebSphere support.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
SOA: ESB (JBoss Fuse), BPEL, Services (SOAP, RESTFUL), WSDL, XSD, UDDI, XML, WS-*, WS-Basic Profiles, XML Spy, Camel
- Cloud Technologies: PCF, OpenShift, BlueMix, Spring Boot, Containers, Kubernetes, Kafka, NoSql
- Micro Service: Design and architecture knowledge
- API Management: Apigee, API Connect
- Mobile: Backbone.js, JQuery, NodeJS, Angular, CSS3, HTML5
Tools & Utils: JDK, J2SE, J2EE, JUnit, JTest, Eclipse, JDeveloper, Java, Ant, Unix Tools (vi, awk, sed), Maven, SOAPUI, GitLab, Jenkins Nexus
Security: Authentication, authorization, identity propagation, message encryption, web service security, message integrity, PKI
Experience in methodology-based development, including agile and waterfall.
- Solid verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Versatile to work on multiple technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled